Sexiest Body Part(Women & Men)

funily enough (and you probably wont believe it) but we were having this conversation in school today. anyway it was more like bla bla bla tits or arse? and certain points were made such as, if you squeeze the tits together, they can also look like an arse :lol: (why am i writing this) anyway ive just seen Total Recall 3 (a.k.a. Vanilla Sky) and its wierd.

Nothing as sexy as a white milk neck... right before you bite it ;)

Soul4Raziel don't EVER mention your mother in this forum.. there are some bad ppl who are really looking forward to taking advantage of it :D I will spare my comment :loco:

Sexiest Body Part(Women & Men):

uh... the left ear??

What do you expect me to say? :rolleyes:

Actually, i will contradict myself totally, and answer this: Eyes and Hands.

Originally posted by TheMindzI
Soul4Raziel don't EVER mention your mother in this forum.. there are some bad ppl who are really looking forward to taking advantage of it :D I will spare my comment :loco:

Are talking about my mama?! IT'S ON BITCH! :mad:

:lol:

Agreed with the above quote. Tanned (by the sun...!!...!!...!!) is basically a step towards skin cancer, and since i have lovely blonde hair, and lovely pale-ish skin, i would prefer my skin to be cancer-free...!!

No beach-time for me!!

Armpit.

:eek: :eek: :lol:

'kay, let me explain ;)
Mainly in relations to those poses with an arm draped above her head. I love the way the muscles there all blend down into the breast, from the top of the arm down. And it needs to be shaved!! :eek:

But in the real world, when some chick (heh, I said chick ;) )isn't posing for me (well ok, the camera in the mag I'm reading....), I notice breasts first, but eyes are great too, and light, soft-looking skin.

Hell, every part of a female is cool ;)

i'm surprised that there has been so little rallying to the breast....

i'm particularly fascinated by breasts because of their duel nature. taken from a purely sexual standpoint, they're a focal point for enticement, and can be fondled/etc. to pleasure.

however, they can also have a very maternal and comforting feel, too.

the same pair you titfuck at 6:00 could be the same pair you're snuggling up against at 7:00.

(sigh) not that i get any at all.

Not any one thing really, I like the overall look I guess. I find most anyone who isn't obese, ALWAYS seeming sad, depressed, etc., or anything like that attractive. As long as they aren't any of those things I can find something attractive about them, usually a nice smile or eyes :D
Yes I like all the usual stuff too, but as long as they aren't disgusting I don't really care if a girl has large breasts or really nice legs.

I find most anyone who isn't obese, ALWAYS seeming sad, depressed, etc., or anything like that attractive.
So, eh, if the woman you love with all your heart and mind and you hope to marry and have kids together suddenly gets diagnosed with thyroid disease, and she suddenly starts packing on the pounds, and she's like 350 lbs and still growing, but she still is positive and loving, caring, smart, and not depressed, would you still stay with her and marry her and love her unconditionally? Just curious.