Sexiest Body Part(Women & Men)

I asked because it happened to one of my friends, but the guy truly loved her and they got married and had a child together. I love her to bits; her attitude is so upbeat and positive and she's not letting a disease she has no control over get her down. Her husband is wonderful to her and they look genuinely happy together.

I do not have the capability yet...My webcam is all F'D up! Otherwise I can promise you I would show anything you asked me to!(although I am sure they would probably boot me off for showing nudity!):lol:

Originally posted by Jannet
Excuses, excuses. I've seen that "my web cam is all fucked up" used many times before. :lol: :lol:
I guess all I can say is I'm getting it hooked up properly tomorrow and if you still want me to post something i'll be more than happy to show you whatever you want!

I think if I posted a foot pic, you'd mistake it for roadkill and order it removed by NARS (National Association of Roadkill Sweepers). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Jannet
I think if I posted a foot pic, you'd mistake it for roadkill and order it removed by NARS (National Association of Roadkill Sweepers). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I guess if you're embarassed I can understand that but now you have my curiosity...What is wrong with them!:confused:

Shucks, foiled again...hey, we'll do the next best thing - Imagery. Close your eyes and imagine 2 slabs of rotting bottom round steak with 5 black clusters of varying sizes made up of dead flies on one end of each steak. Pucker up, lover boy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kushantaiidan, you tell Kyoko Fukada to give me back my foot! OMG, it's turned yellow with age and infection!!!!! Aw, forget it, it looks better in her hand than on my ankle anyway

:lol: :lol: :lol: