Are you Old School enough

IcedMadness

STRONGER THAN DEATH
May 27, 2002
Ventura, CA
Visit site
So what if this is not a metal topic, it's still old school worthy. I just bought Super Mario Brothers today. That's right, the old NES version from 85. Bought it for the Game Boy Advance, but am using my Game Boy Player to play it on my Game Cube. This game is freaking awesome. They released a GBA that resembles an old nintendo controller. Check it out guys.

I bought a video game that has many games built into it (into the controller itself actually,) that has many of those old school games in it. It has Millipede, Contra, Front Line, Dig dug, Galaga, Space Invader, Mario, Super Mario, Pac-Man, etc. Super Mario Brothers is a cool game though.

Bryant

IcedMadness said:
So what if this is not a metal topic, it's still old school worthy. I just bought Super Mario Brothers today. That's right, the old NES version from 85. Bought it for the Game Boy Advance, but am using my Game Boy Player to play it on my Game Cube. This game is freaking awesome. They released a GBA that resembles an old nintendo controller. Check it out guys.
I have my Original Nintendo and all of my old games still Fuck GBA when you have the real deal :loco: :D

Bryant said:
I bought a video game that has many games built into it (into the controller itself actually,) that has many of those old school games in it. It has Millipede, Contra, Front Line, Dig dug, Galaga, Space Invader, Mario, Super Mario, Pac-Man, etc. Super Mario Brothers is a cool game though.

Bryant

I know the one you are talking about Bryant...I got one for Christmas...I was playing Karateka last night...

I used to be Nintendo freak when I was little, I used to rot my brains on Contra & Blades of Steel!! I think that the old system is still fun! They were simple as hell but entertaining.

Haha, I found duck hunt the other day. Connected up the NES and started playing with the gun. That's underground for ya.

Hehe, I got a working PONG TV game, and a Phillips Videopack game computer (middle 70's...)
PhilipsG7400_3.jpg

Also still have a working C64 laying around, but it's been ages since I started that thing... My fav game is Galaxians and spin offs of that. Haven't been playing much lately, guess I'm too old(school) ...

Atari 2600 with 40 games.

It still works!

Old school all the way!!!!!!!!!

My brother and I pooled our money together in 1982 and bought ours for $190 at the time!! Yeah, it was simple but fun. As an adult now, though, I'd rather have kids playing a 2600 than some of this ultra-realistic shit where dudes heads are fucking exploding and you can see the brains and shit flying out! That crap will fuck up a 10 year-old right quick!! :yow: :puke:

two words for you....

PAC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much I actually spent in quarters at the arcade playing that damn game? I even had a PAC MAN FEVER iron on tshirt and of course the 45 of that wretched song!
PAC MAN FEEEEEEEEVER...ITS DRIVIN ME CRAAAAAAAAAAZY...
Nothing was more fun than having your dad drop you off at the arcade with a fresh iron on t and a roll of quarters!

Incidentally, I had some great iron ons...KISS, Van Halen, OZZY...I was like 10!