Area 54 To Play HITCHIN

Metalman

Be yourself
Apr 19, 2001
Hitchin
Yay an Area 54 gig in my home town, I can walk to Club 85 and stagger home. No hours of driving and no drinking.:D
Hope you can all make it a night to remember.:headbang: :headbang:

I got sheffield, which is quite far away, but then, nearer than hull, london or scotland ;)

Ill try for that, but ill see what else comes up *stilldreamsofstoke* ;)

I'm not going to tempt fate and say that Floss and myself will definately be at this gig, on the basis that the last three attempts that we have made to see a 54 headline date have either been scupered by me being ill or un-availabilty of grandparents for sitting duties. :s

If however I am well (rare in 2001!) and we can arrange to ship the little nomads out for the night, See you there! :D

That would be wicked Nomad, and seriously if you need a place to kip you and Floss are more than welcome here,:)

MM! i was going to ask if i could kip too - as ill will be OFFF teaching prac then!! and be all finished -what a way to celebrate!!!! however it seems u will have a house full of bodies! lol

im sure ill be at more upcoming gigs but itd be fab to be at that one as so many of u seem to be going!!!

and what with ' daughter of metalman' being there itll be cool - very rare to see many females at gigs - (other than Mia and Miss salmon of course) ! lol

ok
well ill see what will be! xxx