Area 54 covers

Raven_1

nevermore....
Oct 1, 2001
The Devils armpit
while at work today doing 'paperwork' i got bored and thought about what songs area 54 could cover obviously not at the moment coz there own material kicks ass i was thinking after they had headlined donnington and released one of these cover albums thingys like metallicas garage inc sadly i actually thought quite hard about this thinking about lakis vocal style lauras kick ass bass playing robs thunder drumming and steves er widdlying
also taking in 54's influeces

the songs i decided on were

Iron maiden - The evl that men do
Iron maiden - stranger in a strange land
Iron maiden - Purgatory
metallica - welcome home (sanitarium)
Guns and roses - Nightrain
Slayer south of heaven

thats all i can remember at the mo

Arghhhh.. dont mention the word paperwork... if i see another bit of paper im gonna burn the lot lol

im lead to believe that a lakis cover of Sweet child is meant to be the best thing since erm... SLASH!!!

im still dyin to hear that !!!!!!!!!

Now THAT would rock me world!!!!

i have an area 54 book cover..... cuz i vandalised it lololol

area 54 bedcovers !! now theres an idea..... heheheheheheheh

that would be TOOOOO weird

* MG steps back and anticipates FILTH! * hehehehe

Hmmmm...

GnR's Paradise City , Megadeths Symphony Of Destruction & Maybe a Maiden tune, tho i can really think of one.

And im not gonna make any fitlhy comments MG ;)

personally I think 54 would be better of taking a song thats completely out of there genre and doing a cover of that and making it into a 54 sounding song. Kinda like what Marilyn Manson did with Sweet Dreams. Sweet Dreams is like one of the only Marilyn Manson songs I like and its hard to believe it was originally some feeble pop song. But thats my opinion and I bet you'll all gang up on me and call me stupid now but ohl well :p

i dont agree that it was a feeble pop song.. and it isnt the olnly manson song i love... ( i have 4 albums and a good many singles... so it says a lot lolol)

but i have to agree they totally rocked that song out! yayayaya

i know 54 do britney.. ( only in song terms u understand)
* me tries not to think of a certain slave 4 u vid lololol*

Originally posted by madgirl
i dont agree that it was a feeble pop song.. and it isnt the olnly manson song i love... ( i have 4 albums and a good many singles... so it says a lot lolol)

but i have to agree they totally rocked that song out! yayayaya

i know 54 do britney.. ( only in song terms u understand)
* me tries not to think of a certain slave 4 u vid lololol*

they should cover that song that goes

im dancing with tears in my eyes