ARGHHHH..! :o(

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
DAMN.....

Im having major difficulties finding mp3's to download from the net. Was using AUDIO GALAXY and was ripping down like 20 songs a night but im not sure but it seems theyve shut it down just like they did with napster.

And... i just reinstalled my cpu.... now i cant seem to get any file sharing programs to connect to a server..... I-mesh, Morpheus, Kazaa etc..... none seem to work....!

So... can any of u guys that use audio galaxy confirm that it is shut down and not just my end....??

Also..... what do u guys use to rip down mp3 files....?? HELP... i need to get some mp3's but nothin i have works...!

Thanx in advance if any one can help...

Hi Medsy!
Yes, Audio Galaxy is definetly down. I usw Winmx now and it works great.

As for the MP3s, I use Audio Crusher to rip them from CDs and then I use Xing Mpeg Encoder to convert them to MP3.

Thanx guys......

I managed to get WINMX ..... and i gotta say its a pretty cool program..... no popups or spyware and a lot of users....!!

Morpheus and i-mesh have waaaay too many popups and there is alot of spyware in there so they tell me.... Couldnt get morpheus to work for me either....

BUT...

A few ppl have recommended KAZAA LITE .... it its the ultimate in p2p file sharing..... theres a normal kazaa version which is full of ads popups and spyware.... but if u search or email me i can send the program which is free of all shit...easy to use and sounds like the biggest share program around....!!

I also have a debugged version of i-mesh with no shite......

Email or post me and ill gladly forward kazaa lite, i-mesh debugged or winmx to anyone who wants it.... about 1 meg or so each...

Cheers...