ARIAs = Joke

I'm not sure how unlike her it is to be honest. I remember some pretty big clunkers at the Logies a couple of years back too when she did her best Celine, along with that channel V thing or whatever it was that they got the "predictable" clip from. Maybe that's the biggest downside of having so much smoke blown up your crack! She's not the elite performer many declare her to be.

I mustn't have been paying enough attention to notice... or maybe I was doing something else when she was singing, I don't remember it. Still, if she fucked up a few times at least it shows she was singing live.

A few people I like have done some shockers at awards shows due to poor monitoring and stuff... generally I don't mind hearing a couple of bad notes as long as they make that "oh jesus, what was THAT? Get it together!" face right away after. It shows liveness.

So, was it just a few bum notes, or a shocker from start to finish?

Even if she did suck - at least she does actually sing live, unlike many of her peers.

Goreripper said:
I think if I'd heard the words "Jet", "Eskimo Joe" or "John Butler Trio" one more time last night, I would have been physically ill.

The new Eskimo Joe album is fucking brilliant. The name Eskimo Joe needs to be said more.