Arizona Metal Devastationfest 2006

herjesus said:
And hardcore as a scene is frustrating to a metalhead like me because it took our scene twenty plus years to realize you have to pit with the other pitters in mind...hardcore dancers will fucking knock your lights out because they swing about so haphazardly. This is what causes fights.

eh...idk...when i was at the black dahlia murder show a few days ago, while the red chord was playing, there was a rather large circle pit during a breakdown (which really confused me btw) so anyway...i pushed some random guy out of the way so i could dance (cuz i dont TRY to hit people) and two guys come up to me and punch me and im like wtf

so i guess the shit youre talking about goes both ways so im confused why everyone blames just our side :confused:

haha, both ways. I have seen enough of the kung fu warriors use the excuse of some drunken guy getting in their way thus forcing them to defend themselves 20 guys against that big bad drunken metal guy.

Keep the Bruce Lee to the old Saturday night Kung fu theater on tv.

as for job for a cowboy, good for them. I think they are very generic but everyone has to make a living.

tattooedsean666 said:
haha, both ways. I have seen enough of the kung fu warriors use the excuse of some drunken guy getting in their way thus forcing them to defend themselves 20 guys against that big bad drunken metal guy.

Keep the Bruce Lee to the old Saturday night Kung fu theater on tv.

Amen. :kickass: