Armored Saint /AnThRaX fans united?

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
United? I certainly hope we are. You know theres gonna be a shitload of us AnThRaX faithful posting here. I myself never heard of Saint until I heard Bush sing on Thrax's [sound of white noise] album. I've been a Saint fan ever since. Heres lookin' at a new album someday shortly. March on.\m/

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
GregadetH said:
Fine then, don't reply to my fucking post! Not a single damn one of you! Bastards!:)

Hey man, we're a lot of things, but Bastards - nah. I agree with you, although many of us are from the opposite circumstances. As a Saint fan first, I got into Anthrax when John joined. We've Come for you All fuckin rocks. Let's hope from some Saint in 2004....

Reactions: MRBEAST
i was tempted to get nod to the old school or symbol reissue a couple weeks back,i was so surprised when i bought revelation,the only reason i bought it was because of bush and i was expecting a shocker of an album but fuck did they deliver!

mrthrax said:
i was tempted to get nod to the old school or symbol reissue a couple weeks back,i was so surprised when i bought revelation,the only reason i bought it was because of bush and i was expecting a shocker of an album but fuck did they deliver!

You should def get Nod.

SAINT & THRAX fans united?

VICIOUS DOGS OF THE UNDERWORLD
WHAT WILL YOU SAY WHEN WE CALL OUT YOUR NAME

it's all in the family and the bands arent doing the same things, there isnt any competion going on.
there's only one band still makes yer head NOD

mrthrax said:

Revelation rocks from beginning to end. And it's a kickass album to hear while driving :D

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
NOD has songs from throughout the bands career. it has some stuff you wouldnt expect on most SAINT albums like the acoustic version of TAINTED past and the trower cover. there is definately the kind of stuff you would expect from ARMORED SAINT too. like PIRATES which is where the big shout i posted above and my sig came from. GET LOST is a personel favorite, but anyone who knows the song and knows me would already have that figured out!:loco:

did somebody say boner?:loco:

GregadetH said:
United? I certainly hope we are. You know theres gonna be a shitload of us AnThRaX faithful posting here. I myself never heard of Saint until I heard Bush sing on Thrax's [sound of white noise] album. I've been a Saint fan ever since. Heres lookin' at a new album someday shortly. March on.\m/

I think both bands are great in there own ways :) I had never heard of A.S. untill John joined Anthrax and then it took me a few years to really Discover them Excellent band