Armored Saint Covering Anthrax?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I just heard some album called The Greater of two Evils. Sounds like Armored Saint covering classic anthrax tunes. I love how in Among the Living Bush chants "Yeah" "Yeah" and in Keep it in the family he goes "uuhhh" LMAO Wtf is this? Sorry

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I just heard some album called The Greater of two Evils. Sounds like Armored Saint covering classic anthrax tunes. I love how in Among the Living Bush chants "Yeah" "Yeah" and in Keep it in the family he goes "uuhhh" LMAO Wtf is this? Sorry

It's A collection of Anthrax tunes reworked by the WCFYO lineup
and sounds like stomp 442 on steroids

Nonsense, GOTE rocks! It enables me to listen to songs like BOTB without laughing out loud! Just my 2 cents tho! This thread is in danger of becoming Bush Vs Belladonna round 1000'000'000! Stop it now!

Do you guys find you listen to GoTE much? I was *so* excited about that CD coming out, but I must have listened to it about 3 times.

In pure Design It was made for the fans with the songs chosen by the fans,

anyway Bush played these tunes for years with thrax and I don't think anyone at the shows complained at least it's better than the blaze/maiden stuff or Van/Cherone stuff.

Dont forget he could have been the vocalist for metallica, so he's ok and Joey with thrax is like a male fantasy come true for anyone of the new generation who did'nt get to see all that stuff.

I think I hate everyone on this board because I like both singers. :D

could be worse Dave Mustaine, King Diamond or Clay Aiken could be singing the songs :yuk: :puke:

Just love this fucking thread.