Armored Saint

Bow down here, cause the Saint's raising fear! :kickass: :kickass:

I was going to see them in Mexico City in May, but the show was cancelled :cry: Had my plane ticket and everything. The concert's supposed to be reschedulled but I doubt it will be.

They need to release a new album. I recently got into this band and I am extremely antsy for a new album release. Definitely one of the most underrated bands of their era

Armored Saint rules! :headbang:

I agree. I´d like to listen a new album ´cause "Revelation" is excellent.

I´ll see them next april at Keep It True.

With Anthrax or the Saints, Bush for president :worship:

Armored Saint is an excellent band. The debut and "Symbol Of Salvation" are my favorite albums and yes they need to get together and record something. I'm sure they still have fuel for it.

Great, great band. Symbol of Salvation is my favorite, Revelation my least favorite and the rest is somewhere in between, all quality releases in any case. The current situation is kinda weird as they're consistently playing a few gigs every year but nothing more. I think it might be because of John Bush's "retirement" mostly, the rest seem to be still very much into making new music (Jeff's DC4 and whatever Joey Vera's up to this week) but without John there's no new Armored Saint, plain and simple. Just guessing here though.

I'd love to see them at KIT next spring as well but it remains to be seen if I'll make the trip this time around...

Great, great band. Symbol of Salvation is my favorite, Revelation my least favorite and the rest is somewhere in between, all quality releases in any case. The current situation is kinda weird as they're consistently playing a few gigs every year but nothing more. I think it might be because of John Bush's "retirement" mostly, the rest seem to be still very much into making new music (Jeff's DC4 and whatever Joey Vera's up to this week) but without John there's no new Armored Saint, plain and simple. Just guessing here though.

I'd love to see them at KIT next spring as well but it remains to be seen if I'll make the trip this time around...

The only Saint album I haven't heard is Delirious Nomad. However, I would rate the others this way:

Raising Fear
Symbol
Revelation
March of the Saint

I gotta admit, ever since I first heard them in the 80's ASaint never clicked with me.

Recently (last week) I stumbled on some ASaint on youtube and still felt exactly the same way about them. If someone can be bothered linking up some youtube of what are considered ASaint classics I'll give 'em another chance when I next have some spare time...

I gotta admit, ever since I first heard them in the 80's ASaint never clicked with me.

Recently (last week) I stumbled on some ASaint on youtube and still felt exactly the same way about them. If someone can be bothered linking up some youtube of what are considered ASaint classics I'll give 'em another chance when I next have some spare time...

I couldn't have been bothered with them until I heard Symbol of Salvation. It's quite a bit different from their other records. On that album I'd check out Reign of Fire and Last Train Home (both have videos). Den of Thieves is also a great track (I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere)

I don't know what is on YouTube (probably stuff from Symbol), but check out Chemical Euphoria as that is probably my favorite song from the band.