Arrayan Path - Epic/power metal from Cyprus

The Aryans were actually a people who came from India and Indian nationalists still use the term to describe the Indian people. Not sure exactly how white supremacists adopted it.

Given that these guys are from Cyprus, I suspect they just are more aware of the correct usage than the other one.

The funny thing is that due to the discussion of many people about their name, they have changed it a bit. From "Arryan" to "Arrayan". But, as I see here, they didn't manage anything as the difference is not obvious. :D

The CD is already out (since Nov 4th)! And it sounds very good. :)

Here is a new song

Last edited by a moderator:
The Aryans were actually a people who came from India and Indian nationalists still use the term to describe the Indian people. Not sure exactly how white supremacists adopted it.

Given that these guys are from Cyprus, I suspect they just are more aware of the correct usage than the other one.
I think it was made popular for white supremacists when some painter from Austria declared that the German people were an Aryan race. I think he started a big event back in the day....I think it is called World War Two. I think that same fella was responsible for ending the lives of about 20 million people. There are many White Supremacists that STILL look up to that fella. Hence, they call themselves Aryan.

This name is going to rub people the wrong way. If this band wants any chance outside of Cyprus and Greece, they REALLY need to change their name.

Well, I understand the problem with their name, but any comments about their music?

If the name "Arrayan" or "Arryan" is so big problem, the guys have another project called Prodigal Earth, which is also very good.

Last edited by a moderator: