Pyramaze - Disciples of the Sun

I'll just leave a gigantic fucking jizz stain all over the floor...

Holy fuck there was no possible way I saw this coming! Thanks bro! :worship: :yell: :headbang: :yow:

Love the new vocalist, too!

Well this certainly came as a surprise. It's great to see that they managed to finish a new album. Also nice to see the official website got a long overdue facelift and update. It's a bit unfortunate that there was no "official announcement" from one of the guys here on the forum, but I guess they've ditched the forum for their FB page. I can't really fault them for that, even though I hate FB with a passion.

As for the new material, I can't say I really like the new vocalist, or even the music. I think the music might grown on me, not sure the vocalist will. In any case I'll give the new album a couple spins when it comes out.

k so ive listened to the new track sample over and again like 237xs. epic solid catchy as fuck and cant wait to hear the rest. really impressed with the vocals and the catchy range etc given in only a short sample. i remember one mr mike k. a long time ago telling me the key to a good (Pyramaze) song is the proper time change and catchy shift within songs. call it premature ejaculation whatever idk lol, have a good pyrafeeling bout this mates!

have a good pyrafeeling bout this mates

I had a good Pyrafap to that sample too! :yell:

New Pyramaze, new Cain's Offering, I really like how this year is looking so far!:worship:rock:

Edit: By the way, welcome back! :D
Edit again: Can't believe I was ever looking forward to that new Arena album... :yuk:

I had a good Pyrafap to that sample too! :yell:

New Pyramaze, new Arena, new Cain's Offering - I really like how this year is looking so far!:worship:rock:

Edit: By the way, welcome back! :D

Hey we have a mini reunion of the SUUUUUPPPPEEERRR old school faithful hah! I hope burntofferings comes back!

Meanwhile I'm pyrafeeling myself up endlessly to the samples. I have a GOOD feeling about the vocalist. I like him. Very passionate.

I'm still lurking in the shadows Thorns! I have checked out the teaser for Disciples and I like the new vocalist, but need to hear more to fully convince me. Musically the band seems to have evolved into a pure progressive metal band probably due to Jacob Hansen's involvement. Not that that's a bad thing, but an unexpected one given the band's musical evolution up to Immortal.

So guys... I've heard the album and it's good. Really good. It has a stylistic change that is similarly as significant as the one from Bone Carver to Immortal, but it's definitely Pyramaze through and through. I will post my review for the site I write for here but it's safe to say the wait was long but worth it. Michaels legacy will carry on with a strong and emotional, dark progressive metal band. The writing is right, extremely varied, with some truly emotive vocals and song writing. Some songs are better than others and one or two feel a bit off, but even they are good just maybe for another album. Powerful, big, and uplifting.

Pyramaze has returned.

Good to see you too...and others of course.

Fearless is a nice track. Like the eerie vibe going on and the guitar solo(s) are ripping and really stood out nicely imo.

Hi guys, good to see some of you back here...

I just found the first full song online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_xvG26Xjk&feature=youtu.be

I quite like it already... also getting used to the new singer, quite good voice. It's different, but Thorns is right, the Pyra-vibe is still there.

Hope the rest of the album keeps that level. :)

Another Pyradude back! I bid you due welcome back accordingly, good sir. :wave:

Good to hear a full track from this new album! Interesting singer too in Terje Harøy, I may need to adjust to his voice but that's a short bridge to cross. The only thing that frustrates me is I that have no idea how to pronounce his name. Anyone? :cry:

Another Pyradude back! I bid you due welcome back accordingly, good sir. :wave:

Good to hear a full track from this new album! Interesting singer too in Terje Harøy, I may need to adjust to his voice but that's a short bridge to cross. The only thing that frustrates me is I that have no idea how to pronounce his name. Anyone? :cry:

:wave:

Good question about the name, I actually do not have a clue at all. I'll ask Urban if he can tell me, as a Swedish guy he might know. :)

Wow, that track blew me away. Awesome stuff.
Also checked out the debut of the band Within Silence. What started with Serious Black and the new Angra seems to become a brilliant year for fans of Melodic/Power/Progressive Metal.

OMFG! I just listened to the new track WBTTW and was blown away. Only heard a few tracks so far and totally impressed! Terje sounds the balls and this version of Pyramaze needs to stick and keep on going pleeeeeeeeez!!!

1:43-2:53 is especially so damn good!
Pyramaze - When Black Turns to White: http://youtu.be/_0zvH58wbAo

Damn that video was up longer than I thought it'd be. Ulterium are faster than I thought! :D

Not that this needs to be said here but hey I'll say it anyhoo! Holy fuck, Terje is an amazing vocalist!! Hard to believe at first I was a little on the 'meh'ish side. Back For More for instance is one of the most addictive songs ever, damn it has some major hooks! Obviously the title of the song shows some self-awareness! :popcorn:

*fap fap fap fap*