PYRAMAZE - Disciples Of The Sun

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
PYRAMAZE - NEW ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED; TEASER STREAMING

Inner Wound Recordings has announced the signing of the melodic metal band Pyramaze to the label. Their new album Disciples Of The Sun will be released on May 22nd in Europe and on May 26th in North America.

p19gh69m4cs7iiduj611p8qe94.jpg

Album teaser:

Disciples Of The Sun (CD, LP, t-shirt) can be pre-ordered at the Inner Wound Store: http://www.innerwound.bigcartel.com

The vinyl edition of Disciples Of The Sun is strictly limited to 500 copies worldwide and includes an insert with lyrics. 400 copies comes with a standard black disc, and 100 copies with a white disc.

Pyramaze line-up:
Terje Harøy - vocals
Jacob Hansen - guitars, bass
Jonah W. - keyboards
Toke Skjønnemand - guitars
Morten Gade Sørensen - drums

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Lance King doing these days??? I remember years ago he was singing on all kinds of projects, has he given up singing?

Lance has done a few things since parting ways with Pyramaze. He has a new record coming out ina few weeks with a new band called Ilium. The first single is pretty bad ass.

I liked Terje Harøy's vocals on Teodor Tuff. Curious to check out the new record.

Generic? I don't know that I would call it that…old school metal? Most definitely. Plus where are you ever going to hear a metal remake of TRAGEDY by the Bee Gee's haha! If you want to hear a bit more… Today IS THE DAY…"My Misanthropia" is OFFICIALLY released. Here's another location for just that! Note, you can hear samples from EVERY SONG including the bonus tracks on this listing. CDbaby does have a download version, but on a separate listing, and it's worth looking for, since they also offer the album as a high resolution FLAC download. http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ilium13

Not to hijack Pyramaze's thread on this, just noticed you guys were talking about it. I think the new Pyramaze sounds killer, a lot like a blending of my solo album and Teudor Tuff / Crossnail (the origins of their new vocalist, who is quite good, not to mention the addition of Jacob Hansen)