Arryan Path - Terra Incognita (2010)

Yeah, I think I'd be considering a name change if I were these guys.

~Brian~

The band members have expressed (not in public) their speculation about the name and they admit that it was a mistake.

Until recently Arryan Path was an inactive band and as their members started a new project called "Prodigal Earth" (their debut album has been released at the beginning of 2009) we all thought that this will be the sequel under a "normal" name.

But now we have a new Arryan Path album. No problem for us the fans and probably the local success of their first album "Road to Macedonia" made them to continue their way as Arryan Path. Although they understand that they have no much possibilities to make a big success with that problematic name.

Let's see this:

Arryan Path’s “Terra Incognita” has been shortlisted for Impala’s inaugural European Independent Album of the Year Award, with the winner to be announced on 28th February.

“Terra Incognita” is the second album by the power metal group released on Pitch Black Records and has been receiving raving reviews since then, also making it into several ‘best of 2010’ lists.

The Impala Album of the Year Award is a Mercury-style award celebrating the musical achievements of independent European releases. Winners are selected regardless of sales figures and publicity, but rather, based on a national and non-national album nominations from European territories.

Source: http://metalriot.com/news/arryan-pa...minated-for-european-album-of-the-year-award/