Artisan blog (Jens)

When Dave comes to pick up his stuff, you should slip in some open containers of Catfish bait into his boxes. It'll take him forever to detect where the stink is coming from.

Nice read, I am curious to learn more about "Artisan" although it made me upset to learn that even as recent as March 23rd there's still no deal to release the ICS Vortex album...

Realistically I'd like to see you guys do a mini-tour of Canada (Quebec and Ontario). Lots of other smalls bands have done this in the past and 9/10 that have done it have returned on bigger tours. I realize money isn't as big of an issue as the schedules of the band mates but I think Canada is cheaper to tour in, is still accessible to many US fans and the promoters in the major cities (Toronto, Montreal) are really supportive of the scene and are also taking risks bringing new bands (not that Borknagar would be a risk). Hopefully this gives you something to consider. Also, please try contacting NOW the promoters of the HeavyTO and HeavyMTL festivals. They are new festivals here and they are still looking to fill in all the slots. It's occurring during the last week of July so who knows. Take care!

This is what I wrote on the blog.

A two minute plain trip? Dave in a cage? Poppin pills, stealing poo shovels?

I wish I were in Borknagar