Artisan blog (Jens)

I love the news coming out the past few weeks... the last blog from Jens really got me excited! I'm so happy to see Vortex back in Borknagar. Knowing there's 3 new albums on the horizon and that Vortex is going to be on them is amazing. With the release slated for early 2012, the Vortex solo cd hopefully around the corner, it's gonna be a fantastic year! Also, Borknagar returning to Inferno, with Arcturus?? These are all things that would have seemed like a dream a few years ago. All I can say is I'm happy and wish great things for the band. Hopefully someday a tour can be worked out.

The purpose with this gathering was both to present Vortex in Borknagar, but also to present the ICS Vortex solo album to the journalists. In a few days I can tell you more about that also

I really can't wait!

My only concern after so many years waiting for new stuff from Vortex is that something always seems to come up that delays or cancels his work. I'm hoping that this all stays on course. He has A LOT on the go now... Lamented Souls was supposed to have their CD out in 2009... not sure what has happened with that... now he has his solo work/band to deal with, Borknagar and Arcturus. I just really want to hear new material with Simen, My Domain was great but 1 song since 2007 has made it hard for us fans!

Cool inferno postings. Seems like Borknagar is a pretty tight, family oriented band nowadays. Good stuff

I second that, with all the live action Borknagar has got these latest years I'm sure there are several stories to tell