ARTIZAN new song "The Death of Me" streaming

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site

"The Death Of Me", a brand new song from melodic power metallers ARTIZAN, can be streamed below. According to a press release, the track "showcases all of the elements ARTIZAN established on their first album, 'Curse Of The Artizan'." Fantasy artist Marc Sasso created artwork for the "The Death Of Me" single which displays the Artizan character with Sasso’s unique conception of the Grim Reaper.

"The Death Of Me" comes off ARTIZAN's sophomore album, "Ancestral Energy", which was recorded at Morrisound Studios in Tampa, Florida with legendary metal producer Jim Morris. Ex-ICED EARTH singer Matt Barlow makes a very special guest appearance on the CD's title track.

"Ancestral Energy" is scheduled for an April 2013 release through Pure Steel Records.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is pretty cool guys! congrats, and it sounds really good too!

I really like the "continue to roam" part, its very hammerfall and awesome \m/

Nice! I like Curse Of The Artizan quite a bit, but the sound on this seems just a bit tighter and more precise. Looking forward to hearing the whole album.

A FREE download of the single is now available from this link. Click 'English' in the top right of the webpage if you don't read Germanhttp://www.puresteel-records.com/news/view/775/ARTIZAN_The_Death_Of_Me_kostenfreier_Download

549065_10151229051229725_2147349214_n.jpg