Artwork

I can help with that. I'll make something in near future just let me finish t-shirt design for Amon Amarth...

My last shit:
death.jpg

That would be very kind of you my friend :)
Unfortuanitly we dont have any sample of the album, what I can say is that it is a concept album about the mythological flood story, the music will be as a one piece divided to 10 songs, every song reflect another part of the story of the flood...

Kobi, I hope, the artwork for the new album will be not some digitaly manipulated image a la Travis Smith. I want to see some real drawing done by professional artist. I am fed up by all that digital stuff that came lately. What happen to great old artists like Necrolord, Dan Seagrave...? I want an unique piece of art for unique album as I don't have any doubts that Mabool will be like that:)

Thank you too my brother,

As for the Mabool artwork, Travis Smith is one of the best in the scene, for Mabool non of his style and concepts will fit, we need to create somthing more Mythological and ancient and this is the direction we exploring...

Man, Travis is very overused lately... and I've seen hundreds of more talented artist than him. If you want check that great resource www.deviantart.com and you will see some stunning works. He's repeating himself too much... Travis I mean. He's good in digital works, that's right and I really like some of his shit... but... he's far from the best