Greetings - introducing myself...

Smoof

Vacancy
Oct 16, 2005
Colorado, USA
Hello everyone, just figured I'd introduce myself to this fine forum here.

Don't really know what else to say, besides Orphaned Land really, really rocks. I see some of the band members are on the forum and that just blows me away, I think it's totally awesome to get down into the forums with the fans!

Anyway, I'll end by saying, the first time I heard Mabool, I was absolutely shocked. I found it such a fine, fine album. It's truely a masterpiece and holds a special place on my playlist. I can't recommend Mabool and OL in general, enough to all the metalheads I know. I can't help but stress to them how fine an album Mabool is and how it deserves a listen. I'm a huge, huge fan of any music that really has meaning behind it. Mabool, not only musically, but on another level, purely lyrically and meaningfully (I'm awful at trying to describe myself!) just is absolutely stunning.
I hope you all aren't angry, but I couldn't find any of your other stuff besides Mabool for sale! So I have your albums, Beloved's Cry, El Norra Alla and Sahara as well, but I'm sorry I couldn't purchase them!
But, you guys just blew me away with your music, so please keep it up!

As I saw mentioned in another thread, about Opeth and OL, I also have tickets for this upcoming Tuesday to go see Opeth in Denver and I think it would be absolutely awesome to see Orphaned Land with Opeth, or even just OL by themselves! Whatever, just come to Colorado!! :headbang:

So that's my introduction - Hello!

Wow, thanks for the warm reception you guys. :D

Once again, I think it's very cool of you bandmates to get onto the forums with the fans - first time I've really experienced that.

As for the discography information, thank you :D
Now I just have to wait until I get a few paychecks and pay my speeding ticket D:

I'm going to have to buy that long sleeve shirt too :D