new to orphaned land

PinkThrone said:
And a EP vinyl, don't forget that! But that one is more rare.

I also believe there's a promo for Mabool...
I meant to fix my post and write about the ep...now I saw it not only didn't fix it but doubled the post...
The mabool promo doesn't have anything that's not available elswhere(in this case the mabool album)
The Ararat EP (which I own by the way) is available on vinyl only and the only song from it avialable on cd is "Mercy"(with lyrics from Gothic) (Paradise Lost cover) on the Holy Records Paradise Lost Tribute.

There's also "Disciples of the sacred oath" song which is available only on "The Holy Bible vol.1" collection

PinkThrone said:
Doesn't the demo and the releashed Sahara feature the same songs? (The ones that are actually on the demo) Or I'm just tonedeaf and can't hear differences?

they were rerecorded and if you notice the same songs on the demo and the album have different lengths and the Sahara recording sounds a little cleaner and more professional.
though I'm not sure about the bonus songs on the remastered digipack of Sahara "Pits of Dispair" and "Above you all"...those do sound the same to me only remastered.

Yeah, I noticed the song lenghts, but I still can't hear the difference in the music. Maybe it will come, if I listen more, it isn't many months ago I got Sahara, and only weeks since the demo (and the defunct ENA).

But I guess the demo was also remastered when that was rereleased?

edit: Forget that. I can clearly hear differences now, some more hidden then others. Both of mine are releashed, even though the Bonus Sahara stuff is clearly the exactly same as on the Demo, even though as far as I can see Pits of Despair has been cut short of silence by 6 seconds.

PinkThrone said:
Yeah, I noticed the song lenghts, but I still can't hear the difference in the music. Maybe it will come, if I listen more, it isn't many months ago I got Sahara, and only weeks since the demo (and the defunct ENA).

But I guess the demo was also remastered when that was rereleased?

edit: Forget that. I can clearly hear differences now, some more hidden then others. Both of mine are releashed, even though the Bonus Sahara stuff is clearly the exactly same as on the Demo, even though as far as I can see Pits of Despair has been cut short of silence by 6 seconds.

now you're getting my drift