New Orphaned Land Interview!

theodyssey

Best Album of the Year
Dec 13, 2002
Olympia, WA
Visit site
Hey guys. I just posted a brand new interview with Orphaned Land on the mainpage at abrasiverock.com which can be viewed by clicking here.

Kobi is a great guy and very nice to talk to, and the music of Orphaned Land blew me away the moment I heard it. I hope you guys enjoy the interview.

Kobi: "Yeah, actually we are in touch with three continents… actually two continents. We are in contact with the possibility of making a European tour. It’s not closed yet. We’re also in touch with a Brazilian promoter about a South American tour, and the same goes to Mexico. We’ll probly play in Mexico. Hopefully, these three will happen from late October into 2005, but definitely this is on the agenda because we want to play and same with the fact that we want to do a lot of interviews, we want to play as much as we can and to meet and to meet and to play in front of audiences everywhere. I think this is the missing link for us at the moment and hopefully we’ll fill it very soon?"

:OMG: MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wont OL come to the US? to play in DC?
I know there are some huge fans of you guys ;) ....
You know this guy, Motti Gini, right? Well, he's my father.... :headbang: ( :D ...)
Well, I wanna introduce myself... I'm Benn Gini.... And... Well, that's it... I'm not sure I'll write much in this forum....
Orphand Land in the best damn band that came out of Israel.... Great music, and great people (from what I've heard from my father...).
God, all my friends here are asking me where they can buy the CD in Israel, since they are going on a vecation soon, and they loooooooooved the CD... Well, they want an original copy, and couldn't find the CD in the stored around here.... Somebody knows to what stores the CD came out? How about Tower-Records? Any idea? Thanks ahead....

Ok, that's it for now....

OL= :worship:

Hello Ben! your father is a good friend!

Please drive the orginazors in the U.S nuts about OL till they will have no choice but to bring us.

As for Mabool, I know it's availble on stores in Israel and U.S. and it's also possible to get it through our web site or a lot of on line stores such as Amazon ect.

Welcome to the OL forum!

thanks guys!
Thanks Kobi, I'll tell my friends to order it through Amazon....