Orphaned land in Barcelona + 2 videos

Imperium

New Metal Member
Jul 29, 2004
Hi Orphaned Guys!

Yesterday Paradise Lost + Orphaned land + Society 1 played in Barcelona, and with diference Orphaned land makes a FANTASTIC concert! but only 45min. They played perfectly all the songs and I hope they come back again soon!

I have 2 videos, it's on the EMULE:

ed2k://|file|Orphaned%20Land%20-%202%20Videos%20from%20Barcelona%2004.06.2005.rar|63411508|177228094A844669A96BECC37E94443E|h=PQH7A2OFGFTTVNCQ43XOGTF36MOXLTTU|/

I hope you like it Orphaned Guys! Soon I will post some pics ;)

Nice avatar Imperium! Dream Theater ROX, im gonna see them live 30.september! :headbang: First time ever for me!
Hopefully I will experience Orphaned land live sometime soon in the future also!

2 videos? 2 songs or just 2 clip of some songs? :cry:

Emule, that's something like Kaaza right? :err: link for the program?
Uhh, no need for yet another download program on the pc :erk:
Tired of filesharing programs...
You wouldn't mind hosting it at: http://www.mytempdir.com/ instead, would you?
It works at this site, if it's not over 25 megabyte!
That would rock!
Orphaned Land videos rox!

By the way, I wonder:
Doesn't every performance by bands at the ProgPower USA (at least, i don't know about the European one) being shoot for film, and the finished edited product is delivered to the band for their own use?
I believe this happened when Pain Of Salvation played there in the past, a clip of their song People Passing By was on the ProgPower USA site somewhere in time... have heard some rumours about it for some time, if so.
If that's true I mean, the thought I got for a future Orphaned Land dvd actually don't seem so far away as I normally would be thinking!
It might actually happen sometime (soon perhaps :) )!