Bring Orphaned Land back to the UK

Hey, I'm really chuffed that ProgPower has generated fans for OL and raised their profile over here. That's kind of the point of ProgPower, and it's so cool to see it having the desired effect.

Kobi and the guys helped make PPUK stand apart from some of the other festivals in the UK. I have a feeling that they will be back over here soon. Demand is definitely there!

:headbang:

PS - Ken, your time here went too fast! Did you enjoy England..?

I think I should have made this a 'who whants Orphaned land back in there country' thread! :lol:

VOcane! You pop up everywhere first on the Rock Matrix website now here! are you some ghost that wonders teh internet attaching yourself to beand websites and threads?

Mabool said:
I think I should have made this a 'who whants Orphaned land back in there country' thread! :lol:

VOcane! You pop up everywhere first on the Rock Matrix website now here! are you some ghost that wonders teh internet attaching yourself to beand websites and threads?

maybe he's Satan:p

Paradox maybe he his but why would satan be on a site of a band who write purely about God and Christ? Plus be saying such nice things to? Like Kobi says on his profile 'A tango between God and Satan'

Ok religion in general but they talk about Judasim, Christanity and Islam that all decend from Abraham (as the theological bit goes) and thus all belive in God and Christ in some way be them the son of God, God in human form or a lesser prophet so they talk about Go and Christ. :saint:

Mabool said:

Ummm... No, I just promote ProgPower in the UK, and I like to keep in touch with the bands and sponsors... nothing sinister!

Cool Volcane, dude you couldnt help me bring OL back to teh UK could you becuase I don't know any promotors

I only promote PPUK - I totally focus on that festival to make it all that it can be. We would love to have OL back in the future, and I'm pretty sure it will happen.

As regards any other UK shows, drop me a PM and tell me what you are thinking. I have a few contacts in the UK...

I wanted to go to the first Prog Power puely for Orphaned Land, decided I couldn't afford it, soon after they booked for Wacken, then the running order shows them clashing with Morbid Angel..ah well already seen Morbid Angel so Orphaned Land it is.

Come on people lets keep it going! I thought my thread had died a death but hasrisen from the grave!
Yossi my man im still trying my bets on a small scale but Im begining to run out of people to show your music to! LOL. Did you get my email?
Sam go see OL you'll get more out of it Morbid Angel are good but are abit passed it in my eyes, OL have alot more to listen to lyrically, musically, progressively.

I would love to see Orphaned Land over here. Couldnt get to Progpower due to other comitments. And aslong as there was a gig somewhere like Manchester or Liverpool would definately be there.

Hurry up and finish that album lads so you can get over here to the UK and kick butt on stage! :lol:
Come and rock with the country that invented rock,metal and prog! :headbang:

ROCK ON ORPHANED LAND! :kickass:

Come to the US!!!!!!!!!! I know a pratial owner of a hotel on 40th and Lexigton (the best neighborhood of NYC) where you can get a room for 60 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mopst rooms in NYC, ecpecially manhattan, cost 2 0r 300 bucks a night!!!!!!!!1111

I cannot tell you how to stay in NYC dirt cheap unless you promise to behave though (I know one of the owners in the hotel and he's a close friend).