Vote for Orphaned Land

I am a new member (for ultimatemetal) :) but i know Orphaned Land since 1995.When i was 14 ,i didn't find anything about Orphaned Land in web.But then Orphaned Land fans multiplied day by day.And now you can find everything about Orphaned Land in web.I think,4 years ago,i find an internet web side.This web side was http://sh55k01.jvb.tudelft.nl
I saw a lot of metal music groups but i can't see Orphaned Land.I send e-mail to the webmaster for Orphaned Land.But he said that "firstly i must listen to them." Then i said "ok" 5-6 months later,this side was a popular.and then changed its domain.Now this side web address is http://www.zenial.nl
And i'm so happy because i can see Orphaned Land
Now Orphaned Land (Mabool) 5. top10 from 2004
Please vote for Orphaned Land
http://www.zenial.nl/html/orphaned.htm :hotjump:
If you want to vote for Orphaned Land,firstly you should be a member.i signed in 20 different accounts just for Orphaned Land.

:worship: Thanx brothers.Love from İzmir/Turkey :wave:

Thanx my OrphanedBrothers.You are so polite.I think,i know you guys.
Dreamcell:Chris
OrphanedAngel:Stravula (I'm soryy ,something like this your name) :)
Burak,say something,am i right?
where am i know you,Burak came to izmir one week ago for holiday with me and he showed to me him Rock The Nations videos.I saw yo guys.You were so hot.I like that.

I wanna ask to you one question.:)
I never see unpolite or something like this,unhot O.L fan.I think we are special.
why are we so good peoples,are O.L effect us,Is this their(of course O.L) magic.
(It's my idea of course) :)

Hello Again My Friend OrphanedSoul !
Thank You For Your Kind Words:)
Yes , You Are Right, All The People That Are Members Of The Orphaned Family, Are Kind And Demonstrative!!!
It Is Something That We All Have Graven In Our Orphaned Soul...
And Orphaned Land With Their Music , Their Temperament And Character Have Succeed To Make Us Better People.
People That Give And Love...
People That Are Really Friends.. In Good And In Bad Times..
Thank You Orphaned Land , Thank You Orphaned Family :worship:

Orphanedsoul means Cagri right? ;)
Burak mentioned about you brother, hope you had a great time during holidays. Maybe one day we shall meet and being recorded together on Burak's camcoder...i would sure like that. :)

You'll find in here people who share the same ideas and thoughts. Many of us, at past time wouldn't believe that there will ever be a band like OL to unite all these lost souls and make us a family...being polite, honest, true and loving, is a message given by OL to everyone on this world, to unite religions, nations, thoughts...
If we also include OL's music we'll get the perfect combination for a unique and carring band towards metal scene and towards to their fans.
OL love and respect everyone the same way and this is a result of respecting life...this is something among a lot of things that i loved and being taught from OL and their fans...
We are all orphaned children in this world (each one for his/her own reason) that create this orphaned family, a community of people that is growing from day to day to bring hope and peace to our inner self and to this world...unite we will find ourselves and discover our soul... :)

Chris,my name is Cagin(by the turkish words=Çağın) not Cagri :) ok,nice to meet you brother.you would sure,we had a great time during holiday :) if you are chat with Burak,he would tell :)
And your O.L definitions are very perfect.i think same ,like you.
:worship: And i greeting & clabing :hotjump: to you with respect :worship:

oops..my mistake brother Cagin...sorry...
I'm happy that you and Burak had a great time during holidays:)
I'm also happy that you think of the same way, nice to have you here with us Cagin :)
Respect brother :worship: