Interview with Orphaned Land

good interview, some questions are original (compared with some others). I've lot of Morrocan friends and I'm really surprised they all know OL. This great band is very famous overthere. masah el-her !!

wonder when this was..also the timing of the RECORDING..maybe it is affected by Steven Wilson's schedule?..might have been good to ask as well.

ZT-webzine : Could you tell us more about the Upcoming album ? How much material have you written?

Musically, the album is over 95% finished. We still have room for extra special things if we'll come up with them, but if we don't it is already good the way it is. We hope to get into the studio soon and record it, so watch out.

You know what Silvia this is so funny! Remember I brought you there to talk to them and then I never saw an interview- just some weeks ago I wondered whatever happened to your notes on the subject. So funny to read it after like 1.5 yrs or so???
There are some funny bits here, especially were Eden is concerned. He was not a fultime musician, but working with an insurance company.
Quote Eden: I started to bring books to read on stage – laughs -.”
Only when you knew the guy at the time, you would get the joke; Eden hated books! He never read any....
Thanks for putting hte link to the interview, cool to read it now. And welcome back to the forum (-: