Century Media Update!

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
As Taken from http://www.centurymedia.de/news/index.aspx?language=uk

Orphaned Land 11.12.2003 After seven long years of silence Israel’s ORPHANED LAND will strike back. Their first full length album for Century Media Records (and fourth in the band’s career) is entitled "Mabool - The Story Of The Three Sons Of Seven" and will be released February 23rd, 2004. The new album was recorded by the band themselves in Zaza and Bardo Studios in Tel Aviv. The limited initial pressing will contain a bonus-disc with an acoustic live-show including a medley of old classics and a cover-version of Paradise Lost’s "Mercy".
The band calls a huge and very enthusiastic fellowship all over the world their own and is more than happy to finally offer the new album to the world.

Vocalist Kobi states:
"It's great to be back, we hope to tour the world in order to promote “Mabool” where ever we can, I believe this album is refreshing material to the scene and I also hope it will arrive in Arab countries where we have a huge fan base, from Israel "the Orphaned Land" I send peace to all the Orphaned brothers worldwide and middle east, enter the ark of Orphaned Land as the storm still rages..."

For all of you who cannot await to know it, here’s the track-listing of "Mabool - The Story Of The Three Sons Of Seven":

1. Birth Of The Three
The Unification
2. Ocean Land
The Revelation
3. The Kiss Of Babylon
The Sins
4. A'salk
5. Halo Dies
The Wrath Of God
6. A Call To Awake
The Quest
7. Building the Ark
8. Nora El Nora
Entering The Ark
9. The Calm Before The Flood [Instrumental]
10. Mabool
The Flood
11. The Storm Still Rages Inside
12. Rainbow [Instrumental]
The Resurrection

The track-listing of the strictly limited "The Calm Before The Flood" acoustic live-show bonus-CD will be as follows:

1. The Evil Urge [Originally featured on the album "El Norra Alila"]
2. A Never Ending Way [Originally featured on the album "El Norra Alila"]
3. Mercy [Paradise Lost cover-version]
4. The Beloved's Cry [Originally featured on the album "Sahara"]
5. The Orphaned's Medley [Featuring "My Requiem" (Sahara), "Seasons Unite" (Sahara), "Of Temptation Born" (El Norra Alila), "Orphaned Land, The Storm Still Rages Inside" (Sahara), "Like Fire To Water" (El Norra Alila), "Flawless Belief" (El Norra Alila) and "Joy" (El Norra Alila)]

Expect a fantastic musical experience featuring tons of oriental influences and majestic arrangements. It was definitely worth the wait.

[url]http://www.orphaned-land.com
[/url]

:OMG: Thanks Avi! I love the track titles, very beautiful & creative. This will indeed be a wonderful late birthday gift...I know this is a bit in advance, but guys - your hard work is really appreciated, I really love each and every one of you and what you do, not many artists have struck a chord like this in me.

Avi - BTW - where is my OL shirt? :erk: :loco:

it was like listening a fairy tale when i read that post.. I CAN'T WAIT ANY MOREEEEE!!! I hope the album will be in Turkey as soon as possible. Medley is a good idea, i think Mabool will be the best of OL. Thank you guys and thank you Avi, too :))
!!!COME TO TURKEY!!!

Ho ho ho. Merry x-mass everyone! It's great to hear something realy official about this album :) In the 25th of February is my birthday so this will be a very good present :D Thnx guys ;) !!!COME TO GREECE TOO!!!

*huffs* I'll have to get someone in Europe to send it to me, or order it from some European website. I'm not waiting extra time! If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know.

BlackwaterNymph said:
*huffs* I'll have to get someone in Europe to send it to me, or order it from some European website. I'm not waiting extra time! If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know.

Koby needs to send me a copy anyways...
maybe you can order it through Koby, and ill send you the copy? :)

or if i'll be in israel soon, i'll get ya a copy.
:D

Dead_Lioness said:
Koby needs to send me a copy anyways...
maybe you can order it through Koby, and ill send you the copy? :)

or if i'll be in israel soon, i'll get ya a copy.
:D
Hmmm...yeah! I've meant to order a replacement of El Norra through Kobi and a shirt (since Avi has not sent me one! :loco: ) but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Girl you are always traveling!!!! Are you a drug dealer? :err::tickled: I think I'll stop paying the bills...........go somewhere nice.........:p

Achernar said:
Hey Falcon. What the heck are U doin' here? ;) It's nice the album is gonna be out by CM. It has a nice distro down here. Congrats and best of luck with the new album.
hey Achernar! Well, wherever there is nice music! Count me in!;)