Three 'El Norra Alila' decade shows announced!!!

Ko_B

Orphaned Kobi
Oct 15, 2002
ISRAEL
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Israeli metal band ORPHANED LAND have announced the details of three special concerts to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of their second album, "El Norra Alila". The concerts, which will take place this summer in Israel and Turkey, will see the band perform a two-hour set cosisting of the entire "El Norra Alila" CD along with selections from the band's other albums. The dates are as follows:

Jul. 29 - Tel Aviv, ISR @ Theatre Club
Sep. 14 – Istanbul, TUR @ Yeni Melek
Sep. 16 – Ankara, TUR @ Saklikent

As previously reported, Holy Records has just reissued a remastered version of "El Norra Alila", featuring one bonus audio track and two bonus video CD-ROM live songs in a deluxe digipack.

Wow!These are great news!:headbang:
Hopefully,in my name-day (14-09) we'll be in Istanbul to watch one more great OL show and of course to meet again Orphaned family and all friends there!!!:kickass:

Yeah will be there for sure, should be awesome. I hear distorted are opening in Israel for Orphaned Land, dont know what they are like but I'm kinda interested to hear.

Kobi sling on another date or so in the UK so we can see you again :cry: ! You guys were awsome at Progpower and blew me and my mates away and we'd like to see the prodigal Orphaned Land return to our shores :headbang: !

Ko_B said:
Israeli metal band ORPHANED LAND have announced the details of three special concerts to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of their second album, "El Norra Alila". The concerts, which will take place this summer in Israel and Turkey, will see the band perform a two-hour set cosisting of the entire "El Norra Alila" CD along with selections from the band's other albums. The dates are as follows:

Jul. 29 - Tel Aviv, ISR @ Theatre Club
Sep. 14 – Istanbul, TUR @ Yeni Melek
Sep. 16 – Ankara, TUR @ Saklikent

As previously reported, Holy Records has just reissued a remastered version of "El Norra Alila", featuring one bonus audio track and two bonus video CD-ROM live songs in a deluxe digipack.

what about El Norra and Sahara Vinyls?

wooohooo! :hotjump:
perfect! :)
so excited to see OL in this special performance and also the orphaned family gather together again
what else could i wish for?

The Minds Eye said:
Yeah will be there for sure, should be awesome. I hear distorted are opening in Israel for Orphaned Land, dont know what they are like but I'm kinda interested to hear.
what a show that'll be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, OL playing in Ankara is a great news!!! But I'm afraid it is not a good idea to play a decade show in a city where OL would perform for the first time. Anyway better than nothing!

a question for Kobi...this may sound stupid and I guess you've probably answered it already but who's playing the keyboards at the "El Norra" show?

i recall that they said they were going to use the computer for keyboard sounds like they do for the ethnic instruments... but i hope they find a keyboard player because usually in concerts the computer sounds cannot be heard clearly and indeed a human being is always better to see in concerts than machines are.

About the decade show, just something to clear - it's not a show where we play only the El Norra Alila - it's more than a 2 hours show with songs from all albums (!!) including the preforming of whole El Norra Alila album, in a way - it is a regular show + bonouses!

Regarding keyboard, for the moment keyboards are preformed from the computer, in El Norra Alila there isn't many anyway.