Three 'El Norra Alila' decade shows announced!!!

Ko_B said:
About the decade show, just something to clear - it's not a show where we play only the El Norra Alila - it's more than a 2 hours show with songs from all albums (!!) including the preforming of whole El Norra Alila album, in a way - it is a regular show + bonouses!

Regarding keyboard, for the moment keyboards are preformed from the computer, in El Norra Alila there isn't many anyway.

thanx

BC-A said:
Thanx. I'll have to find a cheap hotel near this area then... :D

I think Jimmy(themind's eye) knows about some cheap places to sleep in tel aviv. or you can walk with me from the theater club to the central station in tel aviv and i'll help you get a cheap taxi ride wherever you need to go (unfortunately you'll have to hear my awefull french all the way...ask ollo, he'll tell you:cry: )

paradoxile said:
I think Jimmy(themind's eye) knows about some cheap places to sleep in tel aviv. or you can walk with me from the theater club to the central station in tel aviv and i'll help you get a cheap taxi ride wherever you need to go (unfortunately you'll have to hear my awefull french all the way...ask ollo, he'll tell you:cry: )
Thanks for the info. I think I found a cool place near the old jaffa not very far from Sderot Yeroushalaim...

I still have to plan the things in the next weeks cause I will arrive the 28th afternoon and go back the 31st july to be in Wacken...

Well, if I have to hear your french you'll have to hear my hebrew :D Seems like I have a terrible french accent because when i was asking smthg in hebrew, some people were answering directly in french :loco:

Im doing the best I can Kobi on a small scale, I don't know any promotors, the only way I can help at the moment is introducing people to the music. I know its abit pityful but I am trying simply coz Id love to see you guys back in the UK playing a fuller set.

Mabool said:
Im doing the best I can Kobi on a small scale, I don't know any promotors, the only way I can help at the moment is introducing people to the music. I know its abit pityful but I am trying simply coz Id love to see you guys back in the UK playing a fuller set.
There no pity or shame to have. Each of us is doing his best considering the possibilities he/she has.

Like the butterfly effect, may be someone you will introduce the band might know someone, which knows someone, etc. ;) who knows!

BC-A is right! if you find 5 new fans, and they each find 5 more, try to calculate how many there are 25 persons on. A lot!!!! I believe this is the way the Mabool got spread accross the globe. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that are still discovering this album every day. So amongst those can be the promotor you need!
Keep the faith and do what you can.