as a long time fan

Jan 5, 2004
I would like to see more updates as to what's going on!!
Testament and Fear Factory are the only two meatl bands from back
in the day's that still rip it up!! I've waited for some info on a tour or album
or anything. st louis is waiting!! the website has zero updates on prety much anything but one liners and merch. Hope 2004 brings better news!!

Theres no updates because they aint doing shit.Or maybe there to fuckin lazy to post an update.Anyways,the new Slayer,Judas Priest,Deicide,and Cannibal Corpses albums will all destroy Testaments new one.If their new one ever comes out,LMAO!!

pinkfloydfannn said:
I would like to see more updates as to what's going on!!
Testament and Fear Factory are the only two meatl bands from back
in the day's that still rip it up!! I've waited for some info on a tour or album
or anything. st louis is waiting!! the website has zero updates on prety much anything but one liners and merch. Hope 2004 brings better news!!
Well long time fan...all you have to do is come in here and ask..our resident experts will answer whatever you want to know...simple really!

:Smug: Hehe, look who's back...and he's sharing his wisdom with us (the blind who still don't realize that Testament sucks) again. Thanks, man!
There's just one thing about you that I find intriguing- if you are so sceptical about the new release why the fuck do you bother to come here all the time and keep mourning about how lazy the testament members are and what albums will destroy what? Wait, I know why you're doing it...but still, the persistance is unbelievable...
Oh, one more thing, weren't you supposed to come back when the new CD's released (and haven't you said that it wouldn't have been released until the end of 2004?)?
You're breaking the promises (but that's exactly what one could expect from a person like you, isn't it?).:cool:

Are you already banned on the Deicide, JP, Slayer and CC boards and have nowhere to go? Well, then go...(ok, perhaps I oughtn't finish- let's remain polite:) )

dude, just shut up.... Testament is working on it. If you'd stop crying and follow what's going on, you'd know what's happening. Instead you just come to bitch....

AgentsofBrutality said:
Theres no updates because they aint doing shit.Or maybe there to fuckin lazy to post an update.Anyways,the new Slayer,Judas Priest,Deicide,and Cannibal Corpses albums will all destroy Testaments new one.If their new one ever comes out,LMAO!!
If you only knew............but I know the truth.........and you just lie.........if you think they're not doing shit............its because your a pieace of shit, that knows nothing............and thats the truth.......thought you said you were'nt going to post anymore.........your just made up of lies......Agent of lies....more like it.

Prisoners of the venom master
Guilty for what you've been charged
Sit in cells condemned to face
The deadly snap of our jaws
Terror stricken you lie and wait
In the final hour
Knowing of your wretched fate
And the serent power

I couldn't have said it better myself...................

With this TL board, it has always been about trying to piece together, bit by bit, who really knows what's going on with the band...most are reticent, but got reasons for doing so...How to extract Testament info is the challenge -- that keeps me coming back, though.

Fear Factory? I think I got Obsolete, it hardly ever gets a listen at the house of Insania...

Insania said:
With this TL board, it has always been about trying to piece together, bit by bit, who really knows what's going on with the band...most are reticent, but got reasons for doing so...How to extract Testament info is the challenge -- that keeps me coming back, though.

Fear Factory? I think I got Obsolete, it hardly ever gets a listen at the house of Insania...
I work for the band........talk to the all band on a regular basis.......and tell all that I am allowed to........thats right, I can't comment on certain things, & areas until told........I can & do...... respect their wishes........what I can say is that they are well into completeing the new album, & the music I've heard......is great........and what a fan would be proud of........because I am a fan, & have been one since Legacy!.........The material I have heard, is a continuation of "The Gathering" feel to it...............that it contains elements from all Testament albums within it.........And this album will be out in 2004.........and Testament will be doing up coming tours in support of it. I think their will be some big surprises coming up, so watch for official updates......?

DNR (my fav).........True Believer......Legions of The Dead....Man Walter, if the new cd is anything like these songs, well, words wouldn't be able to explain it. I can't wait to hear my favorite bands new material. It's like waiting for Santa when you were five years old. 2004 is here and I'm holding my breath. This board will be going crazy when it comes out along with the bands fans! The tour to support the album is highly anticipated. Will it be Europe first and then The States?

Good news...thanks!

I can't wait. I feel just like Valofvalhalla. A little kid waiting for 5 am on christmas morning.

I could get the (most recent) live album to tide me over...never did get that.

I think their will be some big surprises coming up, so watch for official updates
I think a few surprises is what we're all expecting. We know the new album is gonna kick some major ass and be in "The Gathering" vein (which is obvious, because TG was so damn good), but Testament has always been able to come up with something new and surprising over the years and I hope it won't be different this time!

I'm ready for the new album and even more ready for a tour!!! Don't put me on the bashing side of the tracks. I just hoped for better updates on the site seeing how most fans will check their time to time and if there is no updates and never go back.I want them to be successful and draw good crowds. And more than happy to see Chuck is in better health!
OOOOOOBEYYYYYYYYY