Ascension signs with Spiritual Beast Records

AlexJacobii

You are a Gimp.
Feb 20, 2009
Michigan
Their album comes out March 21st in Japan. I'm not sure if their album sampler is still on youtube or not but from what I heard it is fantastic with both new and old songs.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/177626

The first single of their new album "Far Beyond the Stars" is linked below

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember these guys back when they played my (regrettably empty) university uni for the rock club I chaired. Nice guys, great energy and enthusiasm. This is great news and that song is smashing :headbang:

Lots of great comments! Thanks a lot! We're really excited about this new partnership, and it's already starting to take off big time!

We just got our first review in for the new album from www.planetmosh.com

Along with that, the Artwork has also just been released! Check both of them out on here - http://www.planetmosh.com/ascension-far-beyond-the-stars-cd-review

Hope to see many of you on the next tour :) Wherever and whenever that may be!

Wow, something I should really check out once the album comes out. Thanks for keeping us posted; I guess I have a lot of ground to cover...

Cheers!

as for music side, I said on my facebook yesterday that (Ascension) slipped right into my Top 5 list of all time favorite bands. Not because of experience, but originality, speed, power, potential, which they really have. I mean, seriously, I've been listening to the same bands for years now, but this is a new face for me; and I'm LOVING IT!!! As I also stated, since I'm a really impatient dude, I already preordered the CD from Japan. Despite the cost, the music is too awesome to wait for.

Don't worry Steve, Power Quest will always be my #1 band. Might as well change my signature now.

It's times like this when I look back, and don't regret a penny for loving Power Metal!

P.s. Every time I listened to this track or any of Ascensions' work, I get pumped, excited and mostly happy. It's indescribable!