Asgaard

Kveldssang

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2005
Poland
Hails! Come, sit down and listen, my friend. I wanna tell you about the most marvellous band I've ever heard - Asgaard.

Asgaard was formed by Bartek Kostrzewa and Pawel Nafus in mid-1994. Their first demo, recorded in July '95 and named: 'Excellent Darkness Art', was in a strict doom-gothic style. Two years later, the debut album 'When the Twilight Set in Again' came out. Over the next six years, Asgaard recorded three more albums, which collected kind reviews in Poland and also beyond its borders, meanwhile Przemek Olbryt, who has an extraordinary vocal talent, joined the band. One year ago the sixth album 'EyeMDX-tasy' came out. Nowadays, the Asgaard's music is split between gothic and (as members of the band call it) symphonic black metal style. Complete, Asgaard's art is a majestic mixture of mystery, darkness, beauty and the incredible sound of Przemek Olbryt's voice.

The Asgaard is:

Przemek Olbryt - vocals
Bartek Kostrzewa - guitars
Jacek Monkiewicz - bass
Roman Golebiowski - drums
Wojtek Kostrzewa - synthesizers, samplers

A discography & CD samples:

EyeMDX-tasy (2004)
Lux in Tenebris (DVD) (2004)

XIII Voltum Lunae (2002)
Ex Oriente Lux (2001)
Ad Sidera, Ad Infinitum (1999)
When the Twilight Set In Again (1997)
Excellent Darkness Art (1995)

Discover the world of Asgaard! :)

heh, I just discovered them by accident. I did a CD-trade and just picked this one album "Ad Sidera, Ad Infinitum". I was very positively surprised :cool:

the same goes for DAEMONICIUM.

basically, Poland is one big Eldorado when it comes to metal :worship: