Ashes Of Empires!

Musical Death

GUITAR TECH
Sep 2, 2004
east tennessee(B.F.E.)
Not to take anything away from TESTAMENT. But what do you's think of MACHINE HEAD'S latest release? To me, Machine Head strayed from their path for awhile, but Ashes of empires seems like a true attempt to get back on path.
Didn't Testament kinda slow down for awhile before going full-strength crazy on Demonic? Hopefully M.H. will do the same and release a c.d. similiar to Burn my eyes.... cause after Demonic comes my favorite c.d.'s of all time..

LOW!!
THE GATHERING!!

I love machine heads new cd I bought the thing from europe its fucking great I hope they stay this way and I hope to see them and testament on the same tour one day. But of course testament is and always be my fav band just cause there sweet and they had a lot of shit happen and they stick with it.Cancer,Band members leaving and broken bones and they keep on going.Some bands call it quits when the drumers or some one leaves. But not them and I love for it.But I do Hate the two cds before ashes of empires the rap metal stuff just sucks

Pyrus said:
Low was before Demonic, actually.

And I personally can't stand Machine Head.
I personally really like Machine Head (except for "Supercharger") but I can see how someone wouldn't really like them.

BTW Pyrus, I love your Avatar. Unicron is one of the best cartoon/action figure characters of all time in my opinion.

stefan86 said:
Imperium is a great song. I dont care for the rest of the cd though.
Same here, although I also dig Seasons Wither too. The rest of the CD isn't that good -- elsewheres I've mentioned that it's the goddamn vocal choruses in the other tracks that are terrible.

Yea, Imperium and Seasons Wither are definately the best songs on the c.d.
I guess I just love Imperium so much that I can overlook some of the lame stuff.(kinda like Bulldozer making the Supercharger c.d. worth having)