ASIO DRIVERS

erhum... think you got something wrong here... though they show up in nuendo and are used by the application the asio drivers are for your soundcard.
so you should get them from the cards manufacturer (good cards are normally shipped with them). if you have some el cheapo soundblaster or onboard thingy go to http://www.asio4all.com . ASIO4ALL its a great little freeware program that can turn any generic card with wdm support into a low-latency asio-card. while it may or may not work with your specific hardware its worth a try as you can't do much harm to your computer if it fails.

all the best!

My soundcard is a digi 001. It works fine on PTLE but has a huge latency problem with nuendo. I couldn't reduce the buffer below 5512 (?) samples...On my other computer (which is hella slower) I'm using an emu0404 soundcard w/ nuendo and there is no latency at all.

I suppose that logic is telling me that PTLE/digi001 doesn't use ASIO...is that correct? In that case I would need (exactly what you said) an ASIO driver for the 001, right?

ah, i see, well the digi 001 is far from "el cheapo", hope you're not offended :D -anyway razorjacks link is probably the way to go, let us know how it works!