Ask Joonas

What in the fuck?
Edit:

Actually, no.
This thread is perfect. The amount of homo in this forum as of late has been asking for it for a while.
May you begin your new career as the leader of the newfags, and give them many tips on how to apply their Laiho makeup, and getting to the front of the "Suck Alexi's Dick" fanboi line.

No! I can see that this will become the greatest "Ask...." thread made.

So, how do snakes reproduce? That's something I never learned in school.

So, how do snakes reproduce? That's something I never learned in school.

I think they just wrap around each other, which looks pretty sexy in my opinion. The sexual act in itself is nothing special. Snakes also fight by getting tied up around each other sometimes, but the shit thing is the snake doesn't always know whether it's biting the enemy or itself. :lol:

Do people with down syndrome feel sorry for you?

You mean the syndrome concerning invalidity in cognition and physical appearance? I've never asked if they do but maybe you can tell. :Smug:

What makes you think you would be a good user to answer our questions?

I think they just wrap around each other, which looks pretty sexy in my opinion. The sexual act in itself is nothing special. Snakes also fight by getting tied up around each other sometimes, but the shit thing is the snake doesn't always know whether it's biting the enemy or itself. :lol:

You mean the syndrome concerning invalidity in cognition and physical appearance? I've never asked if they do but maybe you can tell. :Smug:
Can you, without the aid of a dictionary, define cognitive.