Assistant engineer checking in!

Kølabrennern

New Metal Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ringerike, Norway
myspace.com
Hi all,

My name is Lars Jensen and I work in Toproom as an assistant engineer. I usually take care of tracking and some editing for the smaller bands and projects that come to the studio. While I am not very knowledgeable about hardware, I have some tricks up my sleeve in regard to softsynths, ampsims and other digital means of making things sound up to par.

I also help Børge when his dementia kicks in and he locks himself out of the studio. :lol:

I don't know of how much practical use I am to this forum, but if anyone wants my opinion on something, I'm here to serve.

Regards,
Lars

Kølabrennern;8706879 said:
Hi all,

My name is Lars Jensen and I work in Toproom as an assistant engineer. I usually take care of tracking and some editing for the smaller bands and projects that come to the studio. While I am not very knowledgeable about hardware, I have some tricks up my sleeve in regard to softsynths, ampsims and other digital means of making things sound up to par.

I also help Børge when his dementia kicks in and he locks himself out of the studio. :lol:

I don't know of how much practical use I am to this forum, but if anyone wants my opinion on something, I'm here to serve.

Regards,
Lars

Are you the same guy behind Myrkgrav?