Astonishing band!

RazielSR

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2008
Valencia - Spain
Hi there!

I'm new into Circus Maximus. I just wanna say hello and that CM is an amazing band! My favourite bands are Stratovarius, Symphony X, DT and Metallica. But mainly Stratovarius.

I was listening to some samples in myspace this summer and I said to me..."sounds good"...But now, I'm listening more and it's growing on me a lot and I can feel that this band is gonna be great, for sure. Fresh and new energy plus A LOT of technic. I like everything from this band. The guitarrist is incredible (reminds me Petrucci A LOT), the vocalis rules!, the bass, keyboardist and drummer are really talented. The compositions are AWESOME.

I was looking for "new bands" and I can safely say that this one is the best with difference. So I'm a new fan and I'm gonna buy the two albums and looking forward to the next one! Please don't change! I mean, do not lose that technic just to be more comercial!

I'm really happy with CM.

Hi man, welcome to our CM fever hehe....I agree with everything you have said for sure....
If you want another band within the same style of prog metal, check out Seventh Wonder, they are realy cool too.
Cheers :)

Seventh Wonder.. awesome band!...
the vocalist is incredible... in Tears for a Father..or One Last Goodbye...

and CM its fantastic too!... every CM song is a dream.. ^^
...Mats, Truls (nice hair..:p), Glen, Lasse and Mike will gonna live Foreveeer!!!

CM kick ass...