Astoria Gig

Muttley

Oct 27, 2004
Who's going to the Astoria gig tomorrow then? Anyone fancy meeting for a beer or sommat?

Muttley

I've got a mates gig to go to now instead now but if anyone is around before 5 they should pop into Sound Control (downstairs Virgin Megastore on Oxford St) and find me (the guy with the big beard). It'd be good to meet some fellow Sabbat fans!!

astoria gig was fucking excellent.
pity i couldnt get to notts due to work.

Hope they tour again - i'll be at every show this time. fuck work :))

I was telling Paul G from Bloodstock earlier that SABBAT where the best live act i have seen this year.
I was in ASDA a few days ago wearing the new teeshirt and a bloke asked me if they had reformed and was over the moon when i told him that they had just done 4 gigs with the possibility of doing some more next year.
I have been watching their CDs and stuff sell on eBay and it still sells at high prices there are 2 sew on patches due to finish in a bit and they are over £10.00.

Say no more

I was telling Paul G from Bloodstock earlier that SABBAT where the best live act i have seen this year.
I was in ASDA a few days ago wearing the new teeshirt and a bloke asked me if they had reformed and was over the moon when i told him that they had just done 4 gigs with the possibility of doing some more next year.
I have been watching their CDs and stuff sell on eBay and it still sells at high prices there are 2 sew on patches due to finish in a bit and they are over £10.00.

Say no more
great post mate i know EXACTLY what you are on about!
In town quite a few people have been coming up to me and saying "nice f*** shirt" ha ha!
I have seen a few gigs this year. motorhead and the unholy alliance. Sabbat were mind blowing. better than slayer. there were old thrashers at the astoria and new uns etc, the response was amazing. down the front was a really ordinary looking fella and he knew every damn word! respect!
i hope andy is reading this ha ha [hint - more gigs please]

Im hoping to get to the germany gig. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: