Saxon at astoria meet

bikergirl

denim and leather
Jul 10, 2004
berkshire uk
Hi there anyone fancy meeting up for the Saxon gig in Astoria in London
2nd of October post a msg or private msg to me and details can be sorted
out nearer time .

Depending on what time you are planning to get to London! I'm Sure Peter And i will be in the Intrepid Fox in Wardour Street from 2pm ish! Then we're Likely to move onto Crobar down Mannett St By the Borderline Club! Mannett st is off Charing X Road! The gig will finish about 10.15pm though due to GAY at the Astoria on Sat Nights! :hotjump: :headbang: :worship: :wave: :OMG:

I am meeting up with Pete and Paxoman. Pete is trying to get a pub organised.

See you there.

Does anyone know why the Spanish gigs were cancelled?

Looked at the news page again and it doesn't say anything about the Spanish gigs being cancelled. Well not on my version anyway! The last entry is on 9th July with the re-arranged shows. And the tour dates doesn't show anything cancelled.

Paxoman said:
Me, Sam and Saxonmckenz went to the Brussels gig last year. Where is the Cultereel Centrum Nilion? How far from Brussels is it?
It's located in St-Lievens-Houtem (its so tiny i had to look it up on a map :p)
and about half an hour away from Brussels.

Cheers Nilion. Wonder why Saxon are playing there? Last years gig in Brussels was sold out as far as I know. Or it was at least very packed. So why not play there again? I would have gone again that's for sure if it was in Brussels.

Paxoman said:
Cheers Nilion. Wonder why Saxon are playing there? Last years gig in Brussels was sold out as far as I know. Or it was at least very packed. So why not play there again? I would have gone again that's for sure if it was in Brussels.
I think the AB is fully booked or something. But the cultureel centrum is known for his metal gigs, so maybe that's the reason?!