Scottish fans

I am a hardcore Scottish Saxon fan but am going to Brussels as it is a Saturday. Where are you from? I would love to have went to London but Sunday is no good for me.

I AM NOT FROM SCOTLAND. BUT IF YOU WANNA MEET UP BEFORE THE ASTORIA GIG FOR METAL CHAT AND BEER.STAY POSTED BECAUSE I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO USE THIS SITE ARE GOING TO MEET UP . WELL I HOPE SO ,I AM GOING ON MY OWN AND WOULD LIKE SOME COMPANY.PLUS PEOPLE LIKE PAX,LAGOON,CRUSADER AND SAMI SEEM LIKE A LAUGH. SO STAY POSTED:headbang:

Hi Dave,
My wife and i are travelling down with easyjet for the astoria gig. We also live in Edinburgh, so feel free to email me through my-profile if you fancy a meet or just a chat!:) :wave:

As for all you other crazy dudes hopefully we can find out which establishment you will be in for a meet also.
That is assuming you will be up for a few refreshments before the show!:lol: :lol:

There are some nice tea rooms near to the astoria if you want a refreshment. Mind you, if you wanna get pissed I think we are all meeting up at the Moon under Water (the old Marquee club) on Charing Cross Road! :lol:

Saxonmckenz - Have you booked the Brussells trip? Hotels, flights gig ticket, etc?

Holloway Road is in North London, not far from Kings Cross. Depends where in Holloway Road you are but you won't be far from a tube station. It will be about a 15 tube ride to Charing Cross or Tottenham Court Road. TCR is slightly nearer to the Moon under water.

Sorry everyone, but I have had a VERY hard time trying to reply to my own thread. I cannot log-in. I see some other people have had the same problem with the message board.
Anyway, The Moon under Water (the old Marquee club) on Charing Cross Road sound good to me. Hope to see a good few metal fans on the night.