Astoria

standard curfew is 11, you can expect saxon on stage at 8 latest, so show will end sometime 10.30-11, or if your really lucky theyll play on till 12 and get the power switched off!

Cheers mate.Last time i saw Saxon at the Astoria i was that drunk i can hardly remember the gig:Spin: .This time Pax and Sammi are buying all my drinks so i only get about half a pint.:lol:

Can one of you guys post a review and setlist? I wish I could fly over to see Saxon there:cool: I'll be in the UK in Dec for Iron Maiden and wish Saxon could be playing too while I was there:cool: that would rule!

I've got to see if my friend from Fleet is going to see Saxon?

WILKS said:
This time Pax and Sammi are buying all my drinks so i only get about half a pint.:lol:

Hehehe what are both Pax and Sammi quite tight then. Oh well the only good thing about you not getting wrecked is that there's no chance you'll be in a bath along with Paxoman. In fact on second thoughts, Sammi get them both plastered, so then end up in the bath together and then get the pics on here ASAP!!!!!

WILKS said:
The gig is on a Sunday what time will it finish?I have to get a train to Cambridge about midnight from Kings Cross.

Mate it will be over by 10.30pm I suspect due to local curfew etc. Looking forward to having a jar, what time are you planning on hitting town?

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Hehehe what are both Pax and Sammi quite tight then. Oh well the only good thing about you not getting wrecked is that there's no chance you'll be in a bath along with Paxoman. In fact on second thoughts, Sammi get them both plastered, so then end up in the bath together and then get the pics on here ASAP!!!!!

Are we heck tight - We will be more than happy to scrape 50p together to get Wilks half a lager! It does still cost 50p for a half, doesn't it? :lol:

Wilks and Paxoman in a bath together...now there's a thought!! ;) I'll sell the pics to the highest bidder! :D

WILKS said:
Cheers mate.Last time i saw Saxon at the Astoria i was that drunk i can hardly remember the gig:Spin: .This time Pax and Sammi are buying all my drinks so i only get about half a pint.:lol:

Ermmm, excuse me Wilksy....I believe you still owe me a bucket of Bacardi Breezer from about 3 years ago! With interest building on a yearly basis, I reckon you now owe me 3 buckets of Bacardi Breezers :) I will of course buy you that half a pint in return, I'm the generous type, don't you know! :lol:

Fingers said:
Mate it will be over by 10.30pm I suspect due to local curfew etc. Looking forward to having a jar, what time are you planning on hitting town?
Im want to be in London village for about 2ish.Just name yer time and place mate.

People! The Astoria has a 10.20 curfew due to GAY, and there will be a GAY after Saxon so there you go, someone called Brett (he posts on here using a nickname) is going to GAY after saxon so that's how i Know!:kickass:

Also Remember April 23rd is St Georges day so you'll need something to do remotely with England or u won't get in! :headbang:

April 23rd is also the London Marathon so London will be busy! :headbang:

thetrooper11015 said:
People! The Astoria has a 10.20 curfew due to GAY, and there will be a GAY after Saxon so there you go, someone called Brett (he posts on here using a nickname) is going to GAY after saxon so that's how i Know!:kickass:

Also Remember April 23rd is St Georges day so you'll need something to do remotely with England or u won't get in! :headbang:

April 23rd is also the London Marathon so London will be busy! :headbang:

Wilks are yous gonna build ya thirst up for the afternoon and night by doin the marathon? ;) lmao j/k