Astral Doors !!!!

Ascension

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2002
The Last Frontier
Visit site
Dammit...these guys rock! Evil Is Forever is a great release...I thought Of The Son and the Father was amazing, but they got even better. This Band would kill at PP.
They are absolutely rippin' my head off!
must
seek
medical
attention

I just wish the guy didn't try soooo hard to sound like RJD...a bit of overkill there. It ends up sounding like a bad impersonation.

TheWhisper said:
I just wish the guy didn't try soooo hard to sound like RJD...a bit of overkill there. It ends up sounding like a bad impersonation.

Hhhmm...would that be anything like Jorn Lande's impression of David Coverdale?
He was even in a band that did nothing but Whitesnake covers. But he is considered one of the top vocalists happening right now. RJD huh....maybe RJD on steroids is a better description, which would definitely make Astral Doors singer more....enhanced.

Reactions: Mutonium
Just found Astral Doors a few months ago. Love the vocals. Nils definitely sounds like Dio, but he sings with such conviction, he makes any lyrics sound great.

Dammit...these guys rock! Evil Is Forever is a great release...I thought Of The Son and the Father was amazing, but they got even better. This Band would kill at PP.
They are absolutely rippin' my head off!
must
seek
medical
attention

Not familiar with them. Are there any songs/videos on Youtube you could recommend?