Astral Doors

MysticX9

Feb 27, 2002
Macon, GA
New Astral Doors (ASTRALISM) came out today and I can highly recommend it to those into the classic Dio/Rainbow/Black Sabbath sound. Hope we will see them at ProgPower sometime!

Cheers,

Neal

I would also love Astral Doors at PP... under one non-negotiable condition that Glenn can put into the contract -

Nils Patrik Johansson MUST NOT TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF EVER AGAIN!

My retinal scarring from Wuthering Heights a couple of years ago is just now starting to fade, and I don't want a relapse. :)

Ken

metalprof said:
I would also love Astral Doors at PP... under one non-negotiable condition that Glenn can put into the contract -

Nils Patrik Johansson MUST NOT TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF EVER AGAIN!

My retinal scarring from Wuthering Heights a couple of years ago is just now starting to fade, and I don't want a relapse. :)

Ken

could you explain please?

Wishmaster said:
One day, when you really piss Glenn off, maybe he'll show you the video. :)

The guy's got a good voice, but, damn, he needs to eat something and hit the gym. :)

--Mike

LOf'nL! btw, isn't it "Gimmie a bottle of anything, and a GLAZED donut.....to GO!" :heh:

J-Dubya - taking HIS shirt off in protest! Nipple cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NEW ASTRAL DOORS! I can't wait to hear this one :). Astral Doors has the PERFECT sound of traditional metal, and any band that features Nils Patrik Johansson is nothing short of AMAZING!! Cheers!

Astral Doors is damn, damn good I have all their albums so far and I'm going for "Astralism" in my next haul.

Strongly recommended for old schoolers and metalheads in general.

NP: Majesty - 'Nowhere Man'