At Bodom's Gate - A tribute to Alexi Laiho(Children of Bodom)

drawnacrol

7Slinger
Feb 15, 2007
Ireland
www.youtube.com
A little rushed but I think its amazing how quick you can get a decent sound + mix with modern plug-ins.

Guitar - Carillion Polaris 7
Guitar Tone - STL Tonehub Lasse Lammert Pack
Bass - Toontrack Ezbass
Synth - Mixture of Janne's Integra-7 Patches and Logic Pro x
Drums - Superior Drummer 2 Metal Machine

I usually don't watch this kind of stuff but well done. I think the Laiho influence is undeniable :D
That's one beautiful axe there!
What specs do you have on that Carillion? I'm thinking about getting one some time, how long did you have to wait for yours and how much did it cost you?

Got a new subscriber here bro.

Hopefully this won't encourage the other spammers that purely come to this forum to phis for views and likes...

Last edited:
Reactions: drawnacrol
I usually don't watch this kind of stuff but well done. I think the Laiho influence is undeniable :D
That's one beautiful axe there!
What specs do you have on that Carillion? I'm thinking about getting one some time, how long did you have to wait for yours and how much did it cost you?

Got a new subscriber here bro.

Hopefully this won't encourage the other spammers that purely come to this forum to phis for views and likes...

Thanks for watching and subscribing! Carillions are amazing instruments. I absolutely love mine. I ordered mine when Chris wasn't that well known, I'm glad I got in when I did because his waiting list fills up very quick nowadays. It took 4 months from build start to completion, I'm not sure how long his wait list is now though. The price has gone up a good bit since I originally ordered.

I do feel a little guilty about self promotion but its just the way things have gone now that everyone is a "content creator". I have been on this forum for years though, I lurked mostly reading all the posts from all the seasoned producers and engineers.