At Dawn...

can you reupload again the demo? cause i really like it.. but i lost it cause i have to format my pc....

p.s: your band is just amazing.. i like it a lot :kickass:

Haha, found this comment on the myspace page.
"Tjena, Tackar för requesten! Goa låtar! Sjukt bögig sångare dock måste jag säg.
Super som en fjolla har jag hört ;)"

Kanske din polare som skämtade :p?

Haha, found this comment on the myspace page.
"Tjena, Tackar för requesten! Goa låtar! Sjukt bögig sångare dock måste jag säg.
Super som en fjolla har jag hört ;)"

Kanske din polare som skämtade :p?

Haha, japp min polare (och Skald-producent) som försökte vara rolig. Han vet dessutom att jag super honom under bordet vilket dag som helst... :p

My, this Demo is pretty awesome Thrash, your vocals remind me so much of Tom Angelripper!! I'd actually love to hear more from you!

My, this Demo is pretty awesome Thrash, your vocals remind me so much of Tom Angelripper!! I'd actually love to hear more from you!

Thanks a lot!
Tom Angelripper? Isn't that the vocalist in Sodom? I've never heard the band myself but I've heard of them. My interest in thrash isn't very big I'm afraid... :p

Thanks a lot!
Tom Angelripper? Isn't that the vocalist in Sodom? I've never heard the band myself but I've heard of them. My interest in thrash isn't very big I'm afraid... :p

Yeah Sodom, they're some awesome Black thrash. I'm not a huge thrash fan myself but I listen to a few bands from it. A good few of my friends are big into too so that help as well.