At One With The Earth

Yumboldt said:
By the way, i don't see why they should go back to the "good old time". For me the good time is today, actually since Eternity ! And it's going always better.
Panic and Pulled under are excellent, you're right. I feel like Anathema will never go back to a doom sound, and they're really right. It doesn't mean I don't think they won't be "agressive" anymore, but maybe more in a "hardcore" way, instead of metal. Well, i say that because Pulled Under & Panic make me think more of At The Drive In rather than My Dying Bride. Anyway, whatever they choose, it will fuckin' rock !!! :headbang:
I wasn't talking about Anathema, i was talking about a project, any project to make extreme music...
Of course the best Anathema period is now, but i dunno, why not trying to make some extreme music again? Under another name obviously.:D

Strangelight said:
It's cos they're plazzies now. They traded in their Xentrix backpatches for Mogwai y-fronts. Cronos is best! and The Lord Of Mortal Pestilence
ho ho ho. nah. mogwai are good like. :D

as for 'plazzies'

john and vin have bought more cd's even in the last year or so than i probably have
in the last 10 years... they're into their stuff like, which is sound.
not me though i am still stuck on nick drake, enya and the mediaeval baebes.

french_anatheman said:
Wouldn't you like to make a extreme metal project?
It could be interesting to go further in the vein of songs like "Pulled under.." or "Panic", but more extreme and still melodic no?
The good old time!!!:Shedevil: :headbang:
no not really mate

french_anatheman said:
So at least go on with Anathema:D .
Anyways, it was more a question than a request, your music satisfies me totally as it is now.
do you listen to anathema when you shag?

oe said:
do you listen to anathema when you shag?
i can't think of anything that would put me off more... apart from a maniac climbing through the window with a chainsaw and a bo selecta mask on...

anyway i couldnt be bothered with music when on the job, could lead to cheesy moments like the old spice music coming on just as your getting into it o_O

Ah ah no i don't shake and i'm not gay.
I listen to Anathema everywhere, in the street, with my father (but he prefers heavy metal), in my bedroom, during some lectures at the University...
But i don't shag.
I only like Drum Milde Shag.

sansonextra.gif
what about this one?

french_anatheman said:
Ah ah no i don't shake and i'm not gay.
I listen to Anathema everywhere, in the street, with my father (but he prefers heavy metal), in my bedroom, during some lectures at the University...
But i don't shag.
I only like Drum Milde Shag.

i thought you were straight edge?

pagan2002 said:
not me though i am still stuck on nick drake, enya and the mediaeval baebes.

Your tastes compliment mine! I have "The Rose" by the Mediaeval Baebes-good stuff, but I can't find any of their other cds around here (wasn't the one girl in Miranda Sex Garden?). I've been a fan of Enya for a long time. Do you listen to Clannad? I have "Fuaim", which is really good; and two albums that came out in the early nineties ("Banba", and I can't remember the name of the other one). I'm wondering if their albums from the 70s and 80s are more "folky" and less "adult contemporary" o_O .