At One With The Earth

pagan2002 said:
anyway i couldnt be bothered with music when on the job, could lead to cheesy moments like the old spice music coming on just as your getting into it o_O

Reminds me of this time things were warming up while Nick Cave's Nocturama was playing. Things went all fine till the song Dead Man in My Bed (how appropriate) started. I hit skip button fast as a lightning and we got back on track, but finally there came Babe, I'm on Fire which ruined it all for me :lol:

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Your tastes compliment mine! I have "The Rose" by the Mediaeval Baebes-good stuff, but I can't find any of their other cds around here (wasn't the one girl in Miranda Sex Garden?). I've been a fan of Enya for a long time. Do you listen to Clannad? I have "Fuaim", which is really good; and two albums that came out in the early nineties ("Banba", and I can't remember the name of the other one). I'm wondering if their albums from the 70s and 80s are more "folky" and less "adult contemporary" o_O .

by todays standards, enya is way way behind and still milking it, she has her money made and if thats her thing then so be it, but it bores the socks off us now

does my 'taste compliment yours'?

we nearly had every thread some time ago, don't wonder anymore.

@ Irene: you should actually suggest that slogan: Van Nelle- Mild Shag- Gives your loung a wild shag (or sth)

ENYA - noway, god i have one of her albums somewhere. i remember asking my mum for it on christmas and she thought i was taking the piss i think i was about 8 or something, memory of trees - jesus i loved that music when i was younger China Moon i think it was called was one of my faves on the Memory of Tree album - quality, gold star cavangha.

as for victoria stop broadcasting your squelching noise tales across the boards tis not pleasant - especially for people such as moi who knows both of you :err:

HEY potter who said anything about squelching? I dont squelch. I was merely pointing out my preference to having somert to listen to. Bit of at the drive in, rancid lol.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Your tastes compliment mine! I have "The Rose" by the Mediaeval Baebes-good stuff, but I can't find any of their other cds around here (wasn't the one girl in Miranda Sex Garden?). I've been a fan of Enya for a long time. Do you listen to Clannad? I have "Fuaim", which is really good; and two albums that came out in the early nineties ("Banba", and I can't remember the name of the other one). I'm wondering if their albums from the 70s and 80s are more "folky" and less "adult contemporary" o_O .

You should check out rondellus. they recently did an album consisting entirely of mediaeval version of black sabbath classics.trust me its not as bad as it sounds.http://www.sabbatum.com

blackeyed said:
ENYA - noway, god i have one of her albums somewhere. i remember asking my mum for it on christmas and she thought i was taking the piss i think i was about 8 or something, memory of trees - jesus i loved that music when i was younger China Moon i think it was called was one of my faves on the Memory of Tree album - quality, gold star cavangha.

exactly, that was a long time ago :D

ikeaboy said:
exactly, that was a long time ago :D
aye christ is was even for my short years!
i walk to the horizon and there i find another.....do od odododod
but i did like a bit of the ald enya playing in a dark room while i was a child, twas all a game to me :D

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I would'nt admit to that.
"Tell those redheads..." Haha Patto, whatever happened to Wilko, the guy who said that most amusing of little phrases? I bet you he shaved his head, took too many pills and got into dance music, like Tommy did.

Hey Serotonal boy, Lars Ulrich played real drums on "Fight Fire With Fire", and he stroked me leg once. I was wearing green thrasher pants. Wilko would've liked them.

For all those who aren't sure what this is all about, it's late 80's Liverpool thrash talk. For those who saw Celtic Frost and Destruction at the Royal Court, but then Autopsy in Sloanes was a good 'un (supporting Paradise Lost). Actually, Dunc's old mates Dreambreed opened.

yogidaz said:
Hey Serotonal boy, Lars Ulrich played real drums on "Fight Fire With Fire", and he stroked me leg once. I was wearing green thrasher pants. Wilko would've liked them.

pity he now makes more noise with his mouth than his drums,i shouldnt be saying things about him bearing in mind his litigious nature..