• Unquestionable Presence

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Elements

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Jupiter is supposed to be pretty good.
had it sitting here for a few months but haven't been tempted to listen to it (well I did right now, but my wife has the headphones :( )

Jupiter is supposed to be pretty good.
had it sitting here for a few months but haven't been tempted to listen to it (well I did right now, but my wife has the headphones :( )

I just checked two tracks on youtube, not digging Jupiter at all. The vox are grating, the aggression seems forced, the technicality seems to be culled back, and bleh. I'm sticking with the first 3. :heh:

yeah it reaaaaaaaaaaaaally sucks

i don't care about atheist but that shit was terrible

Some people were touting this as their best output yet. I would like those people to lend me their ears, it must be great being so easy to please. They have two new ax-men and the lead singer has evolved in to Bret Michaels little brother. His delivery went from decrepit Schuldiner war like wailing, to a clothespin over the nostril whine. Ugh, the guitar work is disjointed, lifeless, and only leads me to believe that they've found God. Where's the passion? Go raise a fucking family and call it a day.

/\ Enhanced ten fold as a lead in to this. A 1-2 punch to the nuts, that will leave your Corona themed boxers bloodied like a reporter at Tahrir Square.

...and with that, I will broach this subject no further.

Last edited by a moderator: