Atlanta's LILITU to open for OPETH and LACUNA COIL

I've never heard of Lilitu and I live in Atlanta and will be at the show. Are you guys a local band? I'm not too big on the local scene so that may be why I haven't heard of you... I'm glad you guys are going to be there rather than Yakuza... what's the style like? I'm excited to see you guys!

Towelie said:
I've never heard of Lilitu and I live in Atlanta and will be at the show. Are you guys a local band? I'm not too big on the local scene so that may be why I haven't heard of you... I'm glad you guys are going to be there rather than Yakuza... what's the style like? I'm excited to see you guys!

yeah, theyre local. they sound a little like opeth katatonia moonspell type deals. you can check them out on http://www.garageband.com/

they got a few songs on there for you to hear. oh yeah, youll need gay and lying real player to hear the songs

Lilitu's awesome. I always seem to bump into one of those guys whenever I go to a show in Atlanta.
A couple of those dudes were handing out CD's at Prog-Power 2 and they gave me one. Great stuff.
Anybody going to that show should definitely get there early to catch their set.

NP: GENESIS - Duke

Thanks Guys for the Congrats!

Yes, we are a local band here in Atlanta. WE have been working real hard securing as many fans as possible, but it's very hard because people do not want to check out the local scene, which I can understand.

The songs that were mentioned are old, we will be playing all new material in which we began recording last week.

We are very excited to have gotten this show, hopefully we will gain a bunch of new peeps after this.

See you all there.

Jason
"RM"
www.lilitu.ws

i love lilitu and i'd die to see you. too bad i'm in europe.
anyway, any news about the new album? (y'know, the website isn't exactly exaustive :p ).

The show went great last night! Awesome crowd response to all of the new material that we played last night. Around 800 people was in attendence. Did anyone catch the show here in ATL?

"RM"
Tired

yea, you guys were awesome last night. it was my first time seeing you guys. other than that little technical difficulty w/ the guitar strap, you guys tore it up. a couple really closeminded progheads that i went to the show with were really impressed w/ you guys becasue they werent expecting much out of you at all.