Opeth and Lacuna Coil in Toronto!

Domination

Hellraiser
Dec 7, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Attention all Torontonian Opeth fans! Centrury Media and Music for Nations have announced that Opeth and Lacuna Coil will come to Toronto, Ontario on Monday Jan. 20. Tickets sales start next Tuesday for $24.25 adv. See you there! :cool:

I can't wait for this show. I'm definitely going.

I only hope that a million things don't pop up on the night of the show which prevent me from getting to go(I live quite a while away from downtown Toronto). It happened to me when Arch Enemy was in town, and I was beyond pissed. I don't even want to fathom what it would be like if I missed Opeth. :mad:

Originally posted by Gregsmack
I can't wait for this show. I'm definitely going.

I only hope that a million things don't pop up on the night of the show which prevent me from getting to go(I live quite a while away from downtown Toronto). It happened to me when Arch Enemy was in town, and I was beyond pissed. I don't even want to fathom what it would be like if I missed Opeth. :mad:

Missing Arch Enemy is a shame. I saw them at the Reverb last month. They did a good show but God Forbid kicked ass!

Here are some pics I took for your visual pleasure.
GFvox.JPG

Gfxguitar.JPG

GFxgxxxB2.JPG

Angela1.JPG

Angela2.JPG

Chrisx2.JPG

Mikexandxsharlee.JPG

Daniel.JPG

Where will tickets be available?!?!?

Does anyone know?
I must get tickets! I will not miss an Opeth show for a second time!

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal
Cya guys there!! :D ...i'll be the dude with long hair, trenchcoat and Opeth tee ....AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH .... goddamn i'm funny ~_~...

I'm gonna go up to everyone that matches that description and say

"HEY!!! Slipknot isn't metal?????"

:lol: